Sebastián Crespo Baeza, Partner – Legal Area
Sebastián Crespo Baeza is a partner at Devesa & Calvo Abogados, where he manages the Procedural Area of the office. He is also an accomplished expert in economic criminal law.
In addition, Sebastián is a professor on the Master’s degree in Business Management at the University of Alicante and a frequent speaker on criminal and procedural matters in different bodies, entities and associations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law – University of Alicante.
- School of Legal Practice of the Alicante Bar Association (2001-2003).
- Lawyer assigned to the Corporate and Commercial Department of Deloitte & Touche (2002-2005).
- Lawyer assigned to the Civil Procedure Department at PricewaterhouseCoopers – Landwell (2005-2008).
- Insolvency administrator.
- Member of the Tourism Law Section of Lawyers of the Alicante Bar Association.